Friday, June 27, 2014

Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ - Regular Absorbancy


I was given the opportunity to try this product through the @Influenster #SpringVoxBox and @PlaytexSportandGentleGlide #PlayOn

Photo credit: Playtex
First of all, I'm REALLY not a fan of scented period protection. I understand the draw and I like the idea of a product being able to neutralize odors down there, but while I like the idea I also know that the additives that make that happen are not a good idea for use down there for me. And really.. It just smells weird and is usually too overpowering for my taste. 

My only other qualm with this product is that I received a regular absorbancy box while I generally use super tampons. Most companies only send samples of regular absorbancy because, I'm assuming, the majority of women use that size but it really ought to be an option to receive the super absorbancy ones. 

Even though I did not receive the size I usually use, I was surprised at how well they worked, even for my heavy flow! While I found myself changing my tampon far more frequently, I did not feel as if it was leaking and didn't ruin a single pair of panties!

The best feature of these tampons is the 360 degree protection which allows the tampon to really conform to fit you. It protects leakage even if you're out running or playing sports like I often do. My period shouldn't slow me down and this product really helps me make sure that doesn't happen. 

I really liked the plastic contour applicator for these tampons as it was comfortable and easy to use, I know that the cardboard applicators are better for the environment but they're uncomfortable and difficult for me to use.

To read more reviews on this product visit their Facebook Reviews Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment