Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Cottonelle’s Summer Clean Care

Earlier this month I received a Cottonelle sample including:
  • 3 on-the-go samples of their bum wipes
  • 3 one dollar off coupons for Cottonelle products
  • A four pack of their Clean Care toilet paper
  • A full sized sample of their Cottonelle Fresh Care bum wipes
These samples came from Crowdtap, a user testing, review, and input site that I am a member of.  I was really excited to receive this sample and share opportunity because Cottonelle is a brand that I trust and I love their new #LetsTalkBums adverts and I was hoping to create my own buzz around the topic of clean bums. 

New sampling from Cowdtap and Cottonelle! My Instagram
In this sample and share opportunity, users were given these samples and asked to share the the on-the-go sized packs with two friends. Of course, being the savy sampler that I am I shared all three of the on-the-go packs with friends on the condition that they share their experiences with me. Why do I need to keep one for me when I get the real deal?

After having an opportunity to sample this amazing duo, I'm convinced. How could anything else work so well together? My bum has never felt so clean! I really liked that they leave you feeling much cleaner than just toilet paper.

These freshening cloths are an essential to any bathroom, as sometimes, toilet paper is simply not enough. These cloths are soft and wet and easy to use and even flushable -- with limits. It's recommended that you only flush one or two at a time. These cloths have chemicals as most products do these days but they have not irritated my bum and they are non-toxic.

Keeping it under the sink My Instagram
I love having this duo in my bathroom! The wipes have a great container that make it so only one comes out and make me feel very fresh down there. It's also nice that they are flushable, so they don't just sit in the bathroom trash can. I've even had guests comment on how great they are which seems like the ultimate good review!


These wipes are unlike other products that can be as dry and abrasive as twigs and leaves, Cottonelle moist wipes left me fresh, refreshed, and wanting for nothing! They're thicker, they're better cleaning, and they don't have the same tendency to break up while using them. From the bottom of my, well my bottom, I can't thank Cottonelle enough!

How do you feel about the Cottonelle clean care routine for clean bums? Post about them in the comments!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment