Thursday, March 12, 2015

Joyal Beauty Super Brightening Vitamin C Serum Review


Applying vitamin C serum to the skin can be 20 times more effective than taking it orally for anti-wrinkles and diminish age spots on your skin. This Vitamin C serum is natural and 72% organic. It is safe for all skin types and conditions including dry or irritated skin, wrinkles, fine lines, dull complexion, acne, and eczema.


Directions for Use

  1. After cleaning and toning, hold the bottle close to your palm and press 1-3 pumps to your palm of hands.
  2. Apply to your face and neck with your fingers. You can apply it once in morning or twice daily (morning and night). You can apply this product around your eyes but avoid direct contact with your eyes.
  3. When applying the serum, you may pat dry or slightly massage your face using circular motion with fingers for 1-3 minutes. The act of massaging will stimulate blood circulation and new cell generation and also the nutrition ingredients present in the serum will be able to penetrate deeper inside the skin.
  4. Follow the Vitamin C Serum with your regular moisturizer. The Vitamin C Serum is NOT a moisturizer.

My Review


This product is easy to use and all you have to do is massage a very small amount into your face once or twice a day. The pump bottle makes it simple though I do find the pump may not be the best since the serum is so watery. I have mad a mess or two with the pump.

The Vitamin C serum is not at all greasy and it absorbs into your skin quickly. It is important that you use a moisturizer on your face and neck after using this Vitamin C serum though as it is not a moisturizer.

I'm very sensitive to scent and the smell of this Vitamin C serum isn't the most pleasant. I have used other Vitamin C serums that smelled fresh and fruity but this one has a more chemical scent. It took a bit of getting use to. It really isn't a horrible scent but it certainly isn't my favorite. The scent, luckily does not transfer to how it affects my skin. I've had no issues with it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment