Friday, June 12, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub Review

I love this product! My heels are notoriously dry and perpetually cracked! This Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub totally lives up to its promises! I was first impressed with the amazing scent of this product. Then, after use I was excited by how soft all my skin had become!

I’m quite sensitive to smell and this product does have quite a powerful scent. But it smells SO good! The scent, along with the softness lingers! No lotion is needed after using and rinsing this salt scrub!

When I used this product on my heels, I began by soaking my feet in the bath tub. I then used a pumice stone to get the larger, more callused sections cleaned up. I used this product next, paying attention to the whole foot, not just the heel. I even used this scrub on my lower leg (below my knee.) After I was finished scrubbing, I made sure to get my whole hand scrubbed then just rinsed. My heels and legs never felt so good!

This would make a great gift for anyone, even yourself! Pick some up HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Brand Backer. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment