Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yummy Chomp Snack Sticks - Paleo Snacks

My Instagram
I have had the amazing opportunity to try these Chomp Snack Sticks. These snack sticks are really good for almost any use case you can think of! What are these all about anyway?! Chomps are a new healthy snack which were recently released and have been gaining popularity since. Chomps are Gluten Free, Paleo and Crossfit friendly.  Chomps use 100% Grass-Fed Beef and they are cured naturally too.  Chomps are free of synthetic nitrates, nitrites and MSG. Chomps are shelf stable for a whole year and the only natural preservative used is celery juice!  Best of all, they taste amazing!
  • If you're new to the Paleo diet and are always looking for the right nutritional content, stop looking! Chomps can satisfy your all natural, grass fed beef, and gluten free needs. As the healthy alternative for snacking, Chomps snack sticks fits with your new Paleo lifestyle.
  • Looking for a quick and easy healthy snack before your next workout? Try Chomps to maintain your energy levels throughout your workout session. Maximize your workouts with Chomps low-carb and high protein snacks to help increase muscle cells and shrink fat cells. Stay energized throughout your active day. Switch to Chomps and fuel up naturally with 9g of lean protein!
My Instagram
  • Worried about what your kids are snacking on? Chomps are made with all natural ingredients, full of protein, and kids love them! Chomps are gluten free and ideal healthy snacks for kids.
I am always looking to lose weight and working out, these snack sticks are a great power boost for me before I go to the gym or in the morning before I leave for work. The size of the snack sticks allow them to fit in many of my bags and they're filling enough to keep me going all morning or afternoon.

Have you ever thought about cooking with a product like this? Why not?! Check out the great recipes here: http://blog.paleohacks.com/10-exquisite-ways-to-eat-beef-jerky/. Chomps are versatile as all get out. Did I mention the three yummy flavors available? My favorite is the Hoppin' Jalapeno, yummy flavor with a bite! There is also an original flavor and a Crankin' Cran.
You can pick some of these yummy snack stick up at http://www.gochomps.com/ and I highly recommend doing so!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Brand Backer. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment