Monday, January 25, 2016

NOVICA Hand Crocheted Wristband Bracelet with Agate and Labradorite Stones

This bracelet is beautiful! It is a crocheted bracelet with agate and labradorite stone beads and it looks handmade, which it is! The wristband is a bit chunkier than I normally wear but it is very lightweight. The bracelet is soft and comfortable to wear on your arm. The band is also adjustable so it fits almost any sized wrist though it is a bit big for my wrist. 

The stone beads on this wristband are pretty and colorful. They're not too big to make it easy to get caught on anything. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review of it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for a discounted price using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment