Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Foxbrim Vitiman C Lotion Review


My Instagram
Expect more from your Daily Moisturizer. It Starts With Quality Skin Protection With Proven Vitamin C. Moisture and More. All The Benefits In A Single Bottle. Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion. This vitamin C lotion allows you to create healthy hydrated skin that radiates.
  • Effectively lighten spots and discoloration
  • Reduce wrinkle formation and existing wrinkles
  • Refine and even skin texture
  • Promote skin cell turnover

Key Ingredients include Vitamin C (15%), Aloe Vera, MSM, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Green Tea.

Formulated for all skin types, this natural lotion is soothing and non-irritating even for the most sensitive of skin types. Moisturize without worry, healthy hydration in a bottle.

My Review


I have used this product for a few days now and I'm not entirely impressed. I should clarify that I have fairly dry skin in some spots on my face so I use a moisturizer that helps to combat that already. This product doesn't help a lot with my fairly dry skin patches but it leaves my less dry patches moisturized well. 

I currently use Nivea face cream which I have my family import to the US from Germany. The formula is different than what you can buy in the US. It is a rich paste that I slather my face in daily and it keeps me moisturized evenly, even on those pesky dry spots.

Because I am so used to using something so thick and moisturizing, this product just didn't make the cut for me. It doesn't exactly have a pleasant scent nor is it repulsive, very neutral. Most of all though, it just doesn't moisturize the driest of spots on my face.


I would recommend this product for someone with neutral skin trying to gain the benefits of reducing wrinkles and refined, even skin texture. Or even to someone with oily skin who is trying to find a light weight moisturizer that won't make their skin more oily. Just not for someone with skin as dry as mine, even if just in patches.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment