Tuesday, February 10, 2015

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask
InstaNatural is a leading online and global distributor of more than a dozen nature inspired beauty and cosmetics products. Our products are one of the top sellers on Amazon and can also be found in leading spas, salons and aesthetic centers in the US, as well as internationally in UAE, UK and Canada (coming soon). We are constantly in search of wonderful natural and organic ingredients from the around the globe, so we can bring you the absolute best products, no matter the cost. In addition, we strongly believe in treating our customers the way we would want to be treated. This is why our lifetime satisfaction guarantee and our customer service is unlike any other company in the industry. 

InstaNatural's Dead Sea Mud Mask
InstaNatural’s Dead Sea Mud Mask is an all-natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. More than a million visitors each year flock to this extraordinary body of water in the Mediterranean, which contains many minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium.

Once applied, this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps to restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. When used as a body treatment, the mud mask can soothe and relieve muscles aches and pains. Whether used on the face or the body, this Dead Sea Mud Mask is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined, healthier skin.


My Review


I love that there's no mixing for this mask and no special prep to use this mask either. This dead sea mud mask is ready to use straight from the jar. This 16oz jar is going to last me a while! I love the tight feeling on my face when I use a mud mask and this one did not disappoint. Plus, the tightening and color change are a great indicator to let you know when the mask is ready to be removed. This 

My face was just glowing after I used this Dead Sea Mud Mask from InstaNatural! Not only did it look great, it felt just as amazing! Since receiving this Dead Sea Mud Mask, I have been using it about once a week, especially when I have breakouts or dry flaking skin. It works and it works great! I also love the fact that I can recognize, understand and pronounce every single ingredient included in this Dead Sea Mud Mask.

My Instagram
The jar is large so you get plenty of product and you do not need to use much (if you use a lot, it takes a long time to dry.) It is dead sea mud the cold grey look is conducive to 'mud' and it feels kind of slimy. It does not smell bad which is great as I'm sensitive to scent. The mask takes about 10 minutes to dry and it is easy to wash off.

Be sure to wash it off with warm water and rub your fingers in a circular motion. Use a good moisturizer after this mask because it does tend to dry your skin out but it does wonders to take off the flakes. Your skin will look very nice afterwards, shrunken pores and all.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Brand Backer. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice review!!! Dead Sea Stuff is amazing!!! Loving the price point to! Sounds like a lot at first but if you are getting several uses out of it, it is more than worth it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete