Thursday, April 9, 2015

Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes


My Instagram
I love the Softy Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes! I love Softy's traditional sanitizing wipes in the large tub, so I was thrilled to be able to review this new product for Softy too!

The box comes with one hundred, individually wrapped wipes inside. They are well packaged, easy to open, and the same amazing product I reviewed in tub form but now individually wrapped! I love how nicely they are placed inside of the box. They aren't just thrown into the box, they're organized. One hundred of these individually wrapped wipes should last me a long time! Though, when my brother's kids come over they could go fast ... Worth is though!

Just like the large tub of wipes, these are large. Though I think the individually wrapped wipes stay moist longer. After a while, their tub can let air in and the wipes seem dryer. The individually wrapped ones lock in the moisture with the packaging though! The wipe itself is very moist.

These fabulously clean and fresh smelling sanitizing wipes can no go anywhere with you! These wipes can ensure you are sanitized and clean at all times! I have about ten in my desk at work, five in the center console of  my car (they're sealed so they shouldn't dry out easily), five in my backpack, and a huge box for the messes at home! These individually wrapped wipes are portable and offer a quick fix when you can't wash your hands.

Head over to Amazon to grab these Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes. 100 ct Extra Large & Thick Antibacterial Sanitizer Wipes. Alcohol-Free. Use on Hands + Surface.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment