Friday, April 24, 2015

perfectly (un)done TRESemme waves!

 I received the #DiscoverNewFavorites VoxBox from @Influenster. The box contained one bottle of TRESemme Perfectly (Un)Done Shampoo and one bottle of TRESemme Perfectly (Un)Done Conditioner. I have naturally wavy/curly hair but they are by no means tight. I was excite to try this product none the less.

My Review

To be honest, I really wasn't impressed. The scent of these products is nearly unbearable.  When I first opened the bottle in the shower, I didn't think about it. As soon as I lathered the shampoo in my hair I began to regret it. It smells like nail polish remover and then some chemicals. I hoped that the scent would be better in the conditioner but it wasn't. The worst part is that the scent lingers. The shower isn't the end of the smell! 

I put products in my hair to hold the curls and they usually make my hair smell great. Even when your hair is dry, the scent is there! It was horrible all day long, and I shower before bed.

Not only is there a bad scent, this product also made my hair drier, frizzier, and poofy. I haven't had these problems with my hair in years. There's no way I will be going back to this! Next!
 
If you want to try it yourself, head over to your local Walgreens on Saturday, April 11th and participate in the April Beauty Must-Have event! Walgreens Beauty Advisors will be on site to provide shoppers with recommendations, discuss product benefits, and hand out high-value savings coupons (attendees can receive up to $2 off their purchase!). This event also marks the last day of the week-long Walgreens #DiscoverNewFavorites promotion, so shoppers will still be eligible to receive a code for a FREE, limited-edition vanity box with their purchase of select #DiscoverNewFavorites products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Influenster.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment