Friday, May 1, 2015

Randoms®

My Instagram
Get ready to try a sweet new treat with Randoms®, a fantastically random gummy candy treats. Randoms® comes in 70 different shapes, 7 fruit flavors, and 3 gummy candy textures – variety like never before! They’re all mixed up so you never know what you’ll find next in your Randoms® bag! I received a Smiley Kit from Smiley360 containing these delicious treats. My Smiley Kit included:

  • One resealable Stand Up bag of Randoms®
  • One peg bag of Randoms®
  • One sharing guide
My Instagram
These gummies are delicious! They have a pleasantly distinctive fruity flavor. I am 24 but, boy do I love candy and I love these soft gummies too! The shapes and colors are out of this world! I'm tempted to place about a hundred of them on a paper plate to play with before I devour them. One thing is for sure, they really didn't last very long! I took mine on a ten hour car drive to visit my family and they were all gone on the drive there!

If you like soft gummies with delicious flavors and fun shapes, BUY these!

I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback. This was a sample that I received from smiley360. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own. Join me on Smiley360.

No comments:

Post a Comment