Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Advil® Fast Acting Film-Coated Sample and Share

My Instagram
Just the other day I received these samples of Advil's new fast acting coated ibuprofen pills from Crowdtap, a user testing, review, and input site. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own.

I was asked to share my samples and some coupons with my friends and review the product and my experience with it.

I'm on the fence with this new Advil. It does work fast but a lot of my friends that I shared my samples with experienced horrible heartburn from the new fast acting film coating. 

My Instagram
I personally haven't experienced heartburn when taking these but then again I never take medication on an empty stomach and I always drink a full glass of water with my pills. These pills work fast and help my pain and swelling go away in under an hour, usually half an hour max. 

My Instagram
This week I had a really bad sinus headache, so I opened an Advil Fast Acting blister pack and took both pills (about 10:15 AM) with a full glass of water. By 10:40 AM my headache was gone and work seemed a bit more bearable. I usually use a generic store brand liquid gel ibuprofen pain killer which acts quickly too, usually 30-45 minutes.

My Instagram
Because they can cause side effects in some people such as heartburn-like feelings, it would be best to take them with food and plenty of water. That means they may not be the best choice at all times. If you are not able to take this with food, you may be better off with the regular Advil formula. However, if you are looking for faster-than-normal pain relief, you might like these quite a bit.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment