Friday, October 24, 2014

Softlips Cube 5 in 1 Lip Care Review

I was given the opportunity to try this product through the @Influenster #DLVoxBox. The opinions expressed below are my own. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own.

I love chap sticks and lip balms and I use them everyday. This one is by far the best I have used in a long time. Not only does it smell amazing, it also has not one but FIVE features.
  1. Hydrates – formulated with Shea Butter to restore moisture
  2. Replenishes – with antioxidant Vitamins A, C, & E
  3. Smoothes – rich emollients leave lips silky and soft
  4. Protects – with SPF 15 sunscreen
  5. Adds Shine – for a perfect radiant finish
My Instagram
My Instagram
My Instagram
I love the shape of this lip balm because it's cute and looks like an ice cube. However as cute as it is and even with how well it works, the packaging is bulky which makes it hard to carry in your pocket. The product lasts a while before needing replacement but I'm unsure if it lasts longer - the same amount of time - or shorter than normal lip balm or chap stick.

Overall, I love this lip balm and I have been taking it everywhere, it's novel, fun, and a statement. It works amazingly and I will be buying more of the mint flavor in the future even if it is a bit harder to pocket and go.


No comments:

Post a Comment