Friday, October 31, 2014

#DiscoverCampbells New Products - Crowdtap Sample and Share

About a week ago I received this sample of assorted Campbell's® products from Crowdtap, a user testing, review, and input site. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own.

Campbell’s® is releasing a bunch of new products, and can’t wait for you to try them! Until the end of December I have been asked to check back to the Campbell’s® Tasters on Crowdtap for specific challenges with each of the new Campbell’s® products. So stay tuned for delicious Campbell's® inspired recipes! These recipes may be created with any of the ingredients included in this box. It’ll be an adventure! 

As I create these recipes and complete challenges, I will link them to this post so stick around!
  

Kit includes:


  • 1 pkg - Campbell's® Skillet Sauces - Creamy Parmesan Chicken
  • 1 can - Campbell's® Chunky - Beer-n-Cheese with beef & bacon soup
  • 1 pkg - Campbell's® Slow Kettle Style - Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup
  • 1 pkg - Campbell's® Spaghettios Micros - Original (microwaveable pasta)
  • 1 pkg - Campbell's® Soups for Easy Cooking - Savory Portobello Mushroom
  • 1 pkg - Swanson Cream Starter - Traditional
  • 1 jar - Prego Alfrado Sauce - Light, Homestyle Alfredo (made with fresh cream)
  • 1 can - Campbell's® Condensed Soup - Creamy Poblano & Queso
  • 1 coupon - Free V8 Vegetable Juice Cocktail
  • Spoon
  • Cutting Board
  • Tote
  • Shaker
  • Recipe Booklet with Coupons
  • 1 set of Sampling Instructionss

Recipes and Challenges (links): 

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment