Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dr. Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Lavender Epsom Salt Soaking Solution - Smiley360

I received this sample from Smiley360.com, a user testing website. By filling out surveys, you are matched up with product samples that fit your lifestyle. This sample was given to me for free so that I might review it the opinions I share here are 100% my own.

My Smiley Kit contained:
  • One-full-size product (3 LB) of Dr. Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Lavender Epsom Salt
  • Dr. Teal’s® Epsom Salt Fact Sheet
  • Smiley360 Sharing Guide
My Instagram
After a long week of house sitting my parents house and cleaning the whole place to boot my body was just aching! At first, I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep it off but I knew that I would wake up with the pains amplified, not to mention a bit smelly. I decided to try Dr. Teal’s® Soothe & Sleep Lavender Epsom Salt and lots of hot water. The first thing I noticed was the smell, very pleasant and soft, not overpowering. I just sat and enjoyed the smell for a while, but when I got out I felt wonderful and the soft scent was still relaxing, which meant no problem falling asleep.

Join Smiley360 and review products yourself: http://h5.sml360.com/-/8jjm

No comments:

Post a Comment