Monday, September 1, 2014

LISTERINE® Naturals Antiseptic Mouthwash Sampling


My Instagram
Last week I received a sample of LISTERINE® Naturals Antiseptic Mouthwash from Crowdtap, a user testing, review, and input site. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own.

I was really excited to receive this sample and share opportunity because LISTERINE® is already a brand that I trust, use regularly, and enjoy, so why not create more buzz for this great brand?

My Instagram
I'd like to start off this review by saying, just because it's natural & clear, don't think that this mouthwash is going to be anything similar to mild. It's not mild. It's just a tiny bit less aggressive than original LISTERINE®, but has more of an herbal taste than the somewhat chemical flavor of original LISTERINE® (or other options.) The first use was a shock to me and the aftertaste left by the stevia did not help at all.

My Instagram
The taste is strong and might even strike you as medicine-like the first time you use it. My second time I was prepared and quite enjoyed it. If you like the bite of regular LISTERINE®, this may make you just as happy. The taste was not sweet, and not a strong mint flavor. It was quite aggressive none the less.

I'm always a supporter of going with less chemicals if the performance is equal or very similar. In this case, the performance was on par with chemical mouthwash but the after taste was different than the chemical version than I'm used to. The aftertaste doesn't really make me want to buy it after this sampling but the fact that it is natural does make me want to use it more. The best part is that I wouldn't hesitate to use this and have breakfast soon after-- something I always avoid with chemical mouthwashes.

My Instagram
My Instagram

If you are interested in this alternative because it has fewer chemicals, I would encourage you to try it! But don't try it if you assume by the natural/clear appearance that it is lighter or more mild in any way. It definitely is not. But the flavor is still nice.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment