Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Skintimate® Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shave Gel Sampling


My Instagram
Just the other day I received a sample of Skintimate® Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shave Gel from Crowdtap, a user testing, review, and input site. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own.

I was really excited to receive this sample and share opportunity and my legs rejoiced from the added moisture and glorious scent.

How did shaving the legs get such a bad rap for being a monotonous and loathed chore? Think of the reason why you’d shave:
  • Going on a weekend trip at a hotel with a pool, better shave the legs
  • Spring break and that vacation is around the corner, better shave the legs
  • Summer is here – break out the shorts, flip-flops and razor
  • Going on a date, better shave your legs

My Instagram
Truth is, we very much look forward to all these events. So shaving the legs is a good sign my friends! Hooray, shave those legs! 

My Instagram
I actually just got back from my summer vacation and when I got back, there was my sample of Skintimate® Mandarin Burst. What perfect timing for Skintimate® Signature Scents to add a new scent to its already exciting shave gel lineup! Mandarin Burst! This new shave gel has revitalizing moisturizers, vitamins and olive butter, to protect and nourish your skin.  

My Instagram
Now, usually I use body wash and a shower puff to shave. In fact it has been a very long time since I have used shaving gel and after this sampling, I realized I missing out! First off the smell is to die for! I think that this shaving gel would be perfect for the winter because even though the weather is cold outside you can escape to a tropical paradise in your shower.

My Instagram
Featuring the refreshing citrusy fragrance of mandarin oranges, lemons and limes, Skintimate® Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shave Gel provides a combination of aromatic scent and moisturizing properties perfect for warming and smoothing that rough ‘winter skin’.

Containing six moisturizers including antioxidant Vitamin E and Olive Butter, Mandarin Burst will not only provide you with a smooth refreshing shave, but will also help replenish your skin’s natural moisture and will help maintain healthy and beautiful skin with its gel turning lather.

My Instagram
The first thing I noticed when I opened the package was the bottle, love the colors! They made summer feel more like summer. Even the gel is colorful! Pink! Love it! I could instantly smell the citrus, grapefruit! It was very invigorating. Though I'm an evening showerer, I'm sure that this scent would be great for morning showers, helping you to wake up.

My Instagram
The gel lathers beautifully and a little goes a long way. The razor glide over your skin and there is little to no chance of nicking yourself. I found my legs to be very moisturized afterwards and did not even need the usual gobs of lotion! I would highly recommend this product and I will for sure be using it from now on!   

I say that we give shaving a break and embrace all the reasons why we do it. If only to have silky smooth and nourished skin again? Finally!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment