Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Speedy Sausage Rigatoni - With Campbell's® Soups for Easy Cooking

My Instagram

Another easy one, maybe I was making this whole cooking thing out to be harder than it ought to be! Who am I kidding, it's always come easy! Using Campbell's® Soups for easy cooking made it super easy too.

Ingredients

  • 1 lb. sweet Italian pork sausage, casing removed
  • 1 large zucchini, cut lengthwise in quarters, then sliced crosswise (about 3 cups)
  • 1 Carton (14.5 oz.) Campbell's® Savory Portobello Mushroom Soup
  • 1/2 of a 1-pound package of rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained

Instructions

  1. Cook the sausage in a 12" skillet over medium-high heat well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off fat.
  2. Reduce heat to medium. Add zucchini to skillet and cook for five minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
  3. Stir in soup and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in rigatoni and cook for 2 minutes or until mixture is hot stirring occasionally.

How I made it

I have made a habit of messing up.... or maybe more so "improving" these past few recipes. Here's my changes:

Ingredients

  • 1 lb. package of Jimmy Dean Hot pork sausage
  • 1/2 of a 1-pound package of rotini pasta, cooked and drained
  • 2 small zucchinis, cut lengthwise in quarters, then sliced crosswise (about 3 cups)
  • 1 Carton (14.5 oz.) Campbell's® Savory Portobello Mushroom Soup 

 Instructions

  1. Cook the sausage in a 12" skillet over medium-high heat well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off fat.
  2. Reduce heat to medium. Add zucchini to skillet and cook for five minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
  3. Stir in soup and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in rigatoni and cook for 2 minutes or until mixture is hot stirring occasionally.

This product is probably my favorite so far. I LOVE how creamy it is and I already know at least three recipes that I want to make with it including stroganoff. I can't wait to use this at home when visiting my family and impress them with this creamy flavorful soup for cooking. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment