Sunday, November 23, 2014

Newly Designed Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review



What I thought of the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

I live in an apartment which I rent so I wasn't comfortable hanging the mirror on the shower wall with such a permanent hook. I went to Walmart and bought a few command hooks instead so they're easy to remove when necessary.

I love using this mirror and having it in the shower, the fact that it doesn't fog is amazing! I don't shave my face in the shower but this mirror has made shaving my armpits easier. Washing my face is easy with this mirror since I can ensure that I am washing everything and that I have washed off all the soap.

My boyfriend has begun shaving in the shower when he visits because of this mirror and he enjoys the close shave he is getting. He has had problems in the past with razor burn but by shaving in the shower he doesn't have to worry about that anymore!

While I have only had it hanging in the shower for a few days, I have found that the mirror does not fog and it hasn't caused issues. It hasn’t fallen off the wall or anything like that. This would be good for basically any shower, any bathroom though I do suggest using the command hooks if you are in an apartment and worried about removing the more permanent hooks from the wall.

The razor wall mount is the perfect size for any razor. In the rare event that the fog free shower mirror does fog up or gets something on it, I just take it off the wall mount, run it under the water, and voila, it’s perfect again!

Why Should You Shave In The Shower?

  • It is warm and clean
  • No more messy sink
  • Razor burn be gone - The steam from a nice hot shower softens hair and skin, while also opening up the pores for a closer shave, and get rid of razor burn.
  • Continuous hydration
 

How To Use The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

  • WARNING: Do *NOT *use cleaning products, towels or cloths on this mirror.
The Anti-Fog Nanotechnology is infused into the mirror's reflection surface. Using cleaning products here will very likely remove the anti-fog "magic". Also, using a cloth or towel will result in light scratches or tiny fibers appearing on the mirror.
  • It is recommended that you rinse your fogless mirror with clean, warm, running water, and gently rubbing it with your (clean) finger/s. 
You will want to remove the protective clear coating from the front side of your new shower mirror and brown coating from the back of it, to see a squeaky clean white backing that looks significantly nicer. The brown coating will be a little harder to get off but it's okay to give it a good pull.

Clean the area in your shower where you will put your mirror and razor hooks with rubbing alcohol and make sure the surface is very dry before putting the adhesives in place.

Place pressure on the hook(s) for 30-45 seconds and then allow the hooks a few hours to set before hanging anything on them.
 

Included With The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

  1. 1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror 
  2. 1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
  3. 1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment