Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Softy Sanitizing Wipes for Hand and Surface Review

My Instagram
Softy is an American company that sells alcohol-free sanitizing wipes that can be used to clean hands, body, and surfaces. They are the largest and softest sanitizer wipes on the market.

The package I received came with this additional information on the product:
  • 150 ct. extra large 7" x 8" wipes - Use fewer wipes to get the job done.
  • Alcohol free anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
  • Use on hands, body, and surfaces.
  • Thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. 
  • Each sheet is strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
  • Citrus Fresh Scent. 
  • Softy - Amazon
  • Made in the USA.
My Instagram
If you are looking for large sanitizing wipes that refuse to shred under pressure these Softy wipes are what you MUST buy! The size is one of the biggest selling points for me, I hate using sanitizing wipes from other manufacturers and needing to use 5 or 6 to get the job done. These wipes are durable and large and allow me to complete the job with just ONE sheet!

My Instagram
Especially in this season with colds and the flu going around these are a must! I will definitely be buying a second container for in the office. And why not? I can order through Amazon and use promotional code: 7J95L6AU to receive 50% off! And so can you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment