Friday, November 7, 2014

Zep Clean Like A Pro Sample and Share

Last week I received this sample of Zep Commercial cleaning supplies from Crowdtap, a user testing, review, and input site. A few months ago (oops, sorry it's taken so long) I also received a few Zep Commercial samples from PINCHme  another site that offers samples monthly for users to try, review, and share their opinions. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own.

The kit from Crowdtap included:
  • 2 bottles - Zep Commercial Quick Clean Disinfectant
  • 3 bottles - Zep Commercial All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser

The products I received from PINCHme were:
  • 1 bottle - Zep Commercial Air & Fabric Odor Eliminator
  • 1 bottle - Zep Commercial CleanStone Plus Cleaner & Protectant
My reviews of each of these products can be found below. I was also asked to share the extra samples with friends, family, and coworkers. I gave my extras to my mother, sister-in-law, and coworkers. 

My Instagram

Zep Commercial  Quick Clean Disinfectant

This product is colorless and odorless. The product overall works well but I found it took more work to get a good clean than other products that I have used in the past (different brands, extra strength products, etc.)

The products does a great job as a disinfectant and knowing what I do about germs, they're everywhere so it's important to keep areas such as the kitchen and bathroom clean. I have used this product to sanitize kitchen, laundry and bathroom surfaces, including the shower which rarely gets disinfected.

My Instagram

Zep Commercial All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser

This is a reasonably strong cleaner with a pleasant but non-flowery smell, and unlike some other products it doesn't cause coughing just being in the room with it and breathing through your mouth.  

I have found it does just about any cleaning job but I didn't need my rubber gloves to use it, unlike other products. I have used it to clean multiple surfaces in my house such as the stove top, the floor in the entry way, and even in my car.
This product does contain hydrogen peroxide.

My Instagram

Zep Commercial Air & Fabric Oder Eliminator

This product is colorless, but NOT odorless. This product is Zep Commercial's version of air fresheners such as Febreeze and it is useful in the same types of applications. The product is great on fabric, spray it on something you want to freshen up, and in the air, spray into the air to freshen up a room. The scent is nice and clean and smells like clean laundry, slightly floral but fresh and airy.

If you're a cat person, I can attest that this product cleans up the air around a litter box and you don't even notice it being there! 

Just like many other air fresheners, Zep Commercial makes no claims about killing germs or anything like that, that's what their other products are for! If you like it, gallon-size bottles of Zep Commercial can be found inexpensively at one of the major home center chains.  

NOTE:  Zep Commercial Air and Fabric Oder Eliminator is already pre-diluted so what you buy is what you get.

My Instagram

Zep Commercial CleanStone Plus Cleaner & Protectant

I was very excited to try this product and to test it on our granite kitchen counter tops. This product has definite strengths and a weakness.

A very reasonable price for the size of the bottle and the product that is contained therein.

This product leaves a mirror-like shine on granite counter tops, and resists fingerprints, a must with little ones around.
Like all of the other Zep Commercial products I have tried, this product has a nice oder that isn't chemical and using it indoors is not cause for an open window.
 
I found that this product is really more of a protectant than a cleaner. I suggest using one of the above Zep Commercial products to clean and then use this product to seal the granite and keep it clean. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com or PINCHme.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment