Friday, January 2, 2015

Angry Orange Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator Review

  • Guaranteed to get rid of the toughest pet odors
  • Commercial grade citrus odor eliminator originally formulated for use in industrial applications such as feedlots, sludge-ponds, poultry farms, rendering plants, pet waste removal companies and boarding kennels
  • Safe and non-toxic - A cold press custom formula derived from the oil found in orange peels. It is biodegradable and non-toxic. Meets FDA-GRAS standards.
  • One bottle makes four (4) 32oz spray bottles (about 1 gallon) and a little goes a long way.
  • Not only can it be used in the home on carpet and tile, it can be used at eliminating odors in the yard , around bushes, and anywhere pet waste odor is an issue.
  • Can be used to get rid of odor in cat litter boxes , eliminates the ammonia and methane odors associated with these, kennel surfaces , pet waste removal containers an so much more.
  • 100% Percent Money Back Guarantee.

My Review

So far I love this product! I have tried many products to get rid of pet odors but many of them failed to deliver. They only cover up the odors for a short time and then it goes away and you smell it again. This product however is amazing! Angry Orange is NOT one of those masking products, it's an eliminating product!

My dog is at home all day by himself and usually has free reign AND we have green carpet. He has accidents sometimes and we obviously don't know about it until we get home. He doesn't have enough accidents to cause the whole house to smell but if you lay on the carpet like the kids do, you can smell it. Not good.

This past weekend I mixed up a spray bottle (2 oz Angry Orange, 32 oz water in a 32 oz spray bottle) and used it on the living room carpet. Let me tell you, the whole house smelled like oranges. As I said before, the room has never smelled particularly bad but this spray did a lot to change the smell of the room, for days! Unfortunately, the carpet still smells like pee when you lay on it. I think the scent is just locked into the pad and there's no avoiding it now. I wish that this product could have done more though.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment