Friday, January 2, 2015

Anti-Viral and Lotion Kleenex Brand Tissues Review

Before I left for my holiday break, I received a package from +Crowdtap and +Kleenex® Brand that included:
  • 1 Sampling insert
  • 1 box of Kleenex brand tissues with Lotion (Aloe & E)
  • 1 box of Anti-viral Kleenex brand tissues  

I am a long time user of Keenex brand tissues so I am excited to share with  my readers my review of these awesome tissues AND a coupon too!!

The coupon can be found HERE.


I’m a member of the Crowdtap Kleenex Brand® rewards program, and Kleenex® Brand sent me this product to review.
 

Anti-viral Kleenex brand tissues


I was a bit scared to use these tissues at first. Being anti-viral is a great thing but when I hear those words, I immediately think of hand sanitizer and how it dries out my skin. I want to kill the germs but my nose is already sensitive from blowing it all the time that I don't to make it worse! Luckily my fears were unfounded and these tissues didn't bother my nose a bit but kept my germs locked inside. 

The tissues do have a slightly medical scent to them and if you look closely you can see small blue dots on the tissue which I can only assume is the anti-viral that locks in your germs. The tissue is three ply and the middle one is most important as it contains the moisture activating 99.9% killer of viruses!

The Kleenex brand in general has always been high quality. These new Anti-viral tissues are effective at stopping the spread of virus especially the flu. In the future when any of my family gets sick this is the variety of Kleenex we will be running to.


Kleenex brand tissues with Lotion (Aloe & E)

I have been using Kleenex brand tissues with lotion for as long as I can remember. I love how soft they are and gentle on your nose.

I have used lotion tissues from other brands that left my nose feeling greasy but the Kleenex brand tissues have just the right amount of lotion on them.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from Crowdtap.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment