Thursday, January 22, 2015

Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Product Line Smiley360 Kit

My Instagram
Recently I received an invitation from Smiley360 for a mission that I couldn't wait to join! If you follow me on Instagram, you might remember me posting this picture a while back. Well, I received my kit and the excitement is still here!

My Smiley360 Kit included:
  • 1 tube of ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste
  • 1 Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush
  • 1 bottle of Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
  • 1 $1.00 off a  Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
  • 1 Smiley360 Sharing Guide

Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse
Strength and beauty, without alcohol or peroxide
  • Whiter smile in just 5 days
  • Strengthens and restores enamel
  • Stain Defense™ Technology helps stop stains before they start
  • Provides long-lasting freshness
  • Peroxide-free formulation designed to whiten without irritation
  • Alcohol-free
  • For best results, use with other ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ products.
Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush
Deep cleaning, powered by you
Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean is the first and only manual toothbrush that features a rotating head, plus elongated, all-access bristles that get deep in-between teeth to help blast away plaque.
    • Manual toothbrush with Spinbrush™ technology—no batteries needed
    • Bristles rotate as you brush to help blast away plaque
    • Features elongated bristles designed to clean hard-to-reach places
    • Available in soft- and medium-bristle firmness
    Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste
    Whitening with a refreshing twist
    • Cleans, strengthens and repairs tooth enamel
    • Light and crisp mint flavor
    • Cool sensation that lasts and lasts
    • Clinically proven to whiten in just 5 days to beautify your teeth and smile
    • Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean™

    My Reviews



    Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse

    This mouthwash tastes great and leaves you mouth feeling fresh and clean. This mouth wash does not have alcohol or peroxide in it which is great too! It is important that you read the directions on the back of the bottle because you are supposed to not eat or drink for thirty minutes after you use it. That's fine for me though since I use mouthwash at night and not in the morning. Best parts of this mouth wash is that it has a great flavor and it doesn't burn your mouth!

    Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush

    The rotating part of the brush is a pretty interesting feature. I've never seen a feature like this on a manual brush but isn't that engineering cool? I love that it doesn't require batteries or to be charged. I have noticed that the spinning portion of the tooth brush moves much better when you brush in small circles rather than back-and-forth. Personally, I am a back-and-forth brusher though so that's not a good thing for me. I haven't been seeing much turning from this brush. Love that this brush does come in multiple bristle firmness'.

    Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste

    This toothpaste is amazing! As a long time coffee drinker and smoker my teeth are not as white as I want them to be. I quit smoking 1+ years ago but I haven't found a single product that has helped me get them the color I want, white. The Arm & Hammer line has been the first to show me real results and I have been using their other products since. When I was given the opportunity to try this new rejuvenating line, I was so excited. This toothpaste is better than any whitening product I have ever used and the results speak for themselves. I could already tell a difference in the color of my teeth after a single use. I highly recommend this product!

    I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback. This was a sample that I received from smiley360. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own. Join me on Smiley360.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment