Sunday, January 4, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Ultra Youth Eye Gel - Skin Care Review.

Hydrates and radiates for youthful skin
Pure Body Naturals Ultra Youth Eye Gel - Amazon
  • This product has been formulated to restore your skin to perfection by rejuvenating, enriching and moisturizing the skin so it is not only smooth and firm, but vibrant and filled with moisture with the use of Matrixyl 3000 and Plant Stem Cells to reinforce the skin and prevent eye bags and wrinkles.
Stops dark circles and wrinkles, reduces puffiness, and reverses symptoms of aging
  • This product is known to protect and care for the skin so effectively that it leaves the skin invigorated and youthful by alleviating wrinkles and dryness with Hyaluronic acid, preventing sagginess, and stopping dark circles around the eyes. Our gel can also be used on all parts of the body as the anti-aging qualities leaves the skin looking radiant and feeling smooth and nourished.
Natural and skin-friendly
My Instagram
  • Only the best natural ingredients that are safe for every skin type with no alcohol or sulfates.
  • Rather than irritating the skin, this product soothes and cools with organic cooling agents that relieve and relax the skin, without aggravating the eye.
  • Bottled in an FDA approved factory to ensure exceptional quality.
Works of your money back
  • 3 Month 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied in any way

My Instagram

My Review


This eye cream is cooling which is just want I need after a long day. It helps me reduce puffiness and makes the bags under my eyes go away quickly! The directions say to use this product twice a day but I have only been using it in the evenings because that's when I remember to.

I have dark circles under my eyes and to get rid of it, I massage a little bit of this cream around my eyes. Not only does it feel great and cooling, it has reduced the puffiness, bags, and darkness under my eyes. If used as directed you'll definitely see results in a week or two

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment