Friday, January 2, 2015

Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel Review


    Dr Song - Amazon
  • Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial peels.
  • Comes With 365 Day 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!!! You can return the item even if its empty!
  • Made with Pharmaceutical Grade Salicylic Acid
  • Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Manufactured in an FDA compliant cosmetic laboratory.

My Review


I have never tried a chemical peel before but have been meaning to for a while. I don't have very oily skin, in fact my skin is often quite dry in my t zone. I only suffer from the occasional breakout but I have a lot of dead / dry skin and I though a salicylic acid peel might work for me. As with any product you need to try the product on a different part of your body, preferably one that is not exposed like you face before using it. This just ensures that you won't be walking around with a puffy red face for a few days because of an allergic reaction or something.

My Instagram
The instructions for use are not included on the bottle but rather it comes with a card instructing you to visit this website. It's nice that the instructions are so detailed but it would be nice having it on the package or in a printed form.


This product does exactly what it claims to do. It takes of the top layer of dead skin, JUST what I needed! The product can burn a little if your skin is sensitive or don't have much of a layer of dead skin to remove so be warned!


My Instagram
My face did get warm and it burned a bit around my nose but not too bad. I used this before my shower and after I waited two minutes as I was instructed on the website, I hopped in the shower. The warm water burned my face REALLY bad. I didn't have chemical burns, but it hurt a lot until I got it all off. 

It's day two after applying my Dr Song 20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel and my face hasn't shown any signs of peeling.


The only draw back for me is that the peel can last for a week or more. Of course, this can vary depending on the person and skin type. I loved my experience with this product and would recommend it to anyone with this skin type! It left my face smooth and I noticed less of a need for my daily lotion to cover up my dry cracking flaking dead skin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment