Thursday, January 22, 2015

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Conditioner Review

My Instagram
Just like milk is a primary nutrient for life, Leather Milk is a vital nutrient for your leather! Leather Care Liniment is also made in the USA!

This leather milk was originally designed for and recommended by Saddleback Leather Company, it is a milky, water-based leather conditioner containing some remarkable leather enriching ingredients along with a few mystical properties.

The all-natural recipes are designed to gently strengthen, preserve, beautify and restore your leather, without overloading it with heavy oils, toxic chemicals, or harsh scents. Distinguished by its pleasant almond fragrance, Leather Care Liniment no. 1 is perfect for use on:
  • Leather bags, luggage, purses, shoes, boots, saddle/tack, leather apparel

Leather care tips

  • Read instructions fully before using.
  • Leather Milk should not be consumed. 
  • Use carefully on unfinished leather. 
  • Not for use on suede. 
  • Test in a discreet area before using. 
  • Clean first with Straight Cleaner no. 2 or other leather cleaner if leather is excessively dirty.
  • May darken lighter colored leathers; color usually lightens back up with use. 
  • Apply shoe polish after conditioning dress shoes.

My Review


My Instagram
I have used this product only once so far but I am officially a huge fan of Chamberlain's Leather Milk. The product gently nourishes, strengthens, restores and preserves your leather. Leather Milk is leather enriching and also works as a gentle cleaner.

I used this product on my favorite pair of leather shoes. I bought them while I was living in Germany in 2012 and to be honest I probably haven't been taking the best care of them. I know I should do more but I didn't know about this amazing product until just now!

After one application of Chamberlain's Leather Milk I saw a huge difference and once I let it dry, I felt a huge difference too. My shoes were so soft! The leather milk will most likely make your leather look darker when first applied but after it dries, there shouldn't be a difference.

My favorite part of this product (other than how well it works) is that it smells so good. I have used a lot of leather cleaning and polishing products in the past that worked to nourish the leather but smelled so badly and made the whole house smell too. I love that this stuff doesn't stink, it only has a light almond scent to it. And that scent is great!

This product is great to clean up the normal wear and tear on your leather shoes, purses, furnature and more. I'm impressed with how easy it was to use too! I'm buying more for me and my parents too! They have two leather chairs with ottomans and a leather loveseat that get beat on by my brothers kids. They see all kinds of wear with all my brothers little rascals coming over all the time!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment