Monday, January 12, 2015

Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen Review


My Instagram
  • Texting gloves - Type smart in the cold! No more numb fingers in the name of wintertime texting.
  • Smart touch gloves - Luxurious, soft feel, premium material and brushed interior.
  • Smartphone and tablet gloves - Everyone in the family gets cold outside, but who can let their phone go? Buy a couple pairs now! You've got 'em covered.
  • Winter touch screen gloves - Latest "Touch-nology" all wrapped up on your fingertips for smart, fun, warm smartphone and tablet use outdoors.
  • 100% Winter-Smart "Wear-antee"! - If you don't LOVE these touchscreen gloves for any reason let iGotTech know and receive a full refund. Your satisfaction is priority #1!

My Review

My Instagram
I have bought touchscreen gloves in the past and they worked fine but the stitching was loose and they didn't do much for keeping my hands warm. When comparing these iGotTech touch screen gloves to the others it isn't really fair. These gloves have tight knitting and they keep you hands warm too! The gloves are just as soft as normal gloves that are similar and they really work on touch screens! I have used these gloves on my Nexus 5 phone and my Nexus 10 tablet inside and outside. They have kept my hands warm and texting! There are a few things that I dislike about this product even though they work so well though.

The gloves can be used on a touch screen with the middle and pointer fingers and the thumb. You can tell because the tips of those fingers are grey. This is my first complaint. I have seen many pairs of touch screen gloves that look the same but I have also seen gloves that work on touch screens that are one solid color. I would prefer that.

The gloves also have a large tag on the wrist. It doesn't get in the way or even bother my hand / wrist but I just don't particularly like it there. It is easy enough to remove but it is unnecessary there in the first place, in my opinion.

My last complaint about this glove is that it only comes in one size. I don't have big hands and these gloves are made for people with long fingers and big hands. I find myself needing to slide the fingers down when I put them on so that I can use them. I would LOVE if these came in different sizes or even kids sizes!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment