Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Animal Family Portraits - Children's Book Review


Animal Family Portraits - Amazon
What happens when you mix a polar bear and a black bear? A panda bear, of course!

An explorer has recorded some strange animal families in this wacky illustrated photo album by Becky Lam.

While the family portraits may not be scientifically accurate, kids will love this playful and imaginative approach to families of all types.

I for one got multiple chuckles just from flipping through the digital pages of this book. There are many silly combinations to be seen! The kids are going to love this book and I cannot wait to share it! The illustrations in this short book are unbelievably cute and well done!

My Instagram
Pick up your own silly copy from Amazon for $3.99 for a Kindle edition or $9.99 for a paperback HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment