Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Daily Yoga - Fitness On-the-Go Review

Daily Yoga is the world's most popular yoga coaching app running on all Android phones and tablets, providing HD yoga exercises with different duration & levels, clear VIDEOS, live voice guide, soothing music, social community, and more. Take Daily Yoga with you whenever you go. And enjoy the best way to fitness and stress relief.

I was able to download this app for free through the Google Play store HERE.












I wasn't the biggest fan of the interface of this app, it changed orientation on random pages within the GUI and the colors were too bright a blue and it was overpowering, not calming. Not to mention that each exercise needed a different download. When it comes to my phone, I'm a minimalist a lot of the time and I don't want to have a million apps on my phone slowing me down.


The videos once accessed were helpful to me as I don't have experience with yoga at all. I really like that the app tells you which level each exercise is so I don't get in over my head with anything.

All in all, if you're really into yoga and don't mind having  ton of apps on your phone, this is a good app to download. If you're like me though, I'd pass.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: