Wednesday, December 10, 2014

ShowerMade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag Review


ShowerMade Shower Tote - Amazon
The company claims this bag is the strongest quick dry bag for all your washroom accessories. It is perfect to use as a hanging caddy for college, dorm or gym. It is portable and easily packs away when not in use so is is great for camping and traveling. It is also an ideal bath toy scoop net and storage organizer. Basically this shower tote can do anything!

The company listens to their customers so as to provide the best design of their product to meet the needs of their customers.So given customer feedback, the product includes the following features:
  • Heavy duty mesh - which is double stitched, plus covered seams to ensure no ripping or fraying.
  • 3 different pocket sizes - to suite all your large and small toiletries.
  • Extra long handle 20" reinforced - to make carrying easier and to hang easily on any hook or faucet. Plus it's much more hygienic than leaving on the shower floor.
  • Sturdy design - will not flop over even when empty and easily folds flat for travel.
  • Quick drying mesh fabric - ensures air can circulate so no mold can grow on the bag or its contents.

My Instagram

My Review

Given how the item was described I was expecting a much larger bag to arrive in the mail. Maybe beach tote sized. This bag is smaller than many of the purses I own. However this bag still would have been fantastic when I was living in the residence halls in college.

The pockets are large! There are two larger ones on each side and two smaller ones between the larger ones. Six outside pockets in all, plus the center one.

This bag helps make packing up my toiletries so much easier and it's even organized. Usually I just pack up a plastic bag with my toiletries but not anymore, I'm taking this on vacation with me for the holidays!

This system has helped me pack my bathroom supplies more efficiently and has saved me a ton of time! I would recommend this ShowerMade quick dry shower tote bag to anyone that travels often, camps, is in college or has a child in college. It can even be helpful for cleaning up and organizing your bathroom at home! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment