Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Car Seat Back Protector/Cover Review


Auto Seat Back Protector - Amazon


  • Extra-Large Kick Mats provide better coverage for your upholstered or leather car seats. Each car seat back protector is 47x60 CM (18.5x23.6 inches)
  • Made of high quality, durable materials that would last a lifetime.
  • East to clean. The water resistant and non-absorbent surface protects your car seat from moisture, dirt, stains, scuff marks. Easily clean dirt with wipes or wash with cold water and mild detergent.
  • East to install. Easily fastens securely at the headrest and bottom of the seats using adjustable straps. Designed to fit most vehicles, even SUVs.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

My Review

These auto seat back protectors from Dot&Dot are a great way to protect the back of your car seats from yours kids feet. I know my niece and nephew love kicking the back of the seats -- especially when they have muddy or snowy shoes! Traveling with kids can be the worst but your car doesn't need to be worse for the wear because of it!

My Instagram
These washable, water resistant seat covers allowed me to wipe off dirt and scuff marks with a wet rag or cleaning wipes. and the seats of my car are safe! I don't need to get the seats shampooed to get little foot marks off! These mats are large enought for any car (even big SUVs and Minivans too) and they're durable as all get out. As their Amazon page states, they even come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! 

The mats are really easy to install and it only takes a minute or two to get them put in place and be on your way. That is if the kids don't *insist* on helping! You just need to use the adjustable straps around the headrest and the bottom of the seats to get them to fit correctly. 

I only received one of these seat back covers so the car is uneven and it's not such a good deal to buy three as it is to buy two or four. I have never seen a product like this before but I know that I'm buying at least four and giving this one to my brother and sister-in-law because this product is just what they need!

You can grab yours from dot & dot travel for $9.99 each HERE  or on Amazon for $9.99 for one of a two pack for $17.98 HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment