Sunday, December 7, 2014

Smart Weigh TOP2KG Digital Pro Pocket Scale with Tare, Hold and PCS Functions 2000 x 0.1g Review

My Instagram

Ideal for on-the-go

The Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale can perform a wide variety of functions. You can use it to weigh any food, gemstones, coins, jewelry, gold, or silver. It can also double up as a postal scale for your mailing and postage needs. Weigh any letter, envelope, or object weighing up to 2000 grams.

Many useful functions

The tare function will subtract the weight of any box or container to calculate the weight of the product itself. The unique hold feature will lock the weight reading. The PCS function will count the pieces you are weighing.

Perfect for portion control

The scale is compact, lightweight and portable so you can maintain your weight even when you are on the go. It will provide you with accurate measurements on the food you are weighing.


My Experience

My Instagram
First let me mention that according to Amazon the Smart Weigh scale comes with a 10 year warranty. How awesome!

This scale is amazingly small but that means nothing for how well it works! I sell a lot of items online such as books and jewelry and this scale has been so helpful! I can save so much money on packaging with this scale and it's extremely accurate.

The scale has many functions. I like the hold function because it freezes the display when I am weighing something that is large and covers the display. The scale does max out at 2kg (4.4 pounds), so placing any object heavier than that could damage it beyond repair (not covered by the warranty most likely).
 
The one thing I would change about this scale given the chance is the buttons. They have a nice click to them and they all work well but they are also all chrome and the lettering is printed as an indent into the button. Depending on the lighting in the room, it's hard to tell which button is which. 

Grab your own Smart Weigh TOP2KG Digital Pro Pocket Scale on Amazon for $16.99 HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment