Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil Review


Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil - Amazon
  • Premium quality peppermint oil
    • 100% Pure and natural steam-distilled
    • No dilution or filtering
    • No additives or fillers
    • The highest in quality and purity
    • Therapeutic grade
    • Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
    • Non-toxic
  • Soothing and energizing
    • Recommended by doctors as it is known to relieve headaches, help ease respiratory problems, work to ease symptoms of asthma and bronchitis, reduce dandruff and lice and help reduce joint and arthritis pain while soothing the mind and body with aromatherapy
  • Multi-purpose
    • Effective in repelling rodents and insects such as fleas, ticks, flies, rats, mosquitoes, mice, spiders, bed bugs, ants and roaches
    • Perfect for use around the home and garden
    • Perfect non-toxic alternative to other chemical products with effective results
  • Largest bottle - 4 oz.
    • This bottle is not only the highest in quality buy also the highest in quantity in comparison to most other sellers with 4 oz. in each bottle! - Get the most for your money!
    • Glass dropper included with each bottle
  • Money back promise
    • Amazing lifetime 100% money back promise 
    • If you are not satisfied in any way just email them and you will be refunded in full
    • No need to even return the bottle

My Review

My Instagram
I already love this Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil. I love the large size of the bottle and I'm pretty sure I will never use it all, well maybe in a year or two! Most essential oils come in tiny 10 ml bottles, but this 4 fl. oz. bottle is big! Such a good value given the size of the bottle! The oil itself is great too, peppermint is my favorite of the essential oils plus this is 100% pure and natural.

There are so many uses to this product too! I get a lot of headaches from looking at a computer all day and this essential oil is my go to cure now! Plus I have friends who use it as a toothpaste - mixing coconut oil and a few drops of this peppermint oil. Dry, itchy scalp? Put a few drops in your hand and run them over your scalp. Wait a few hours and wash it out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment