Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Favorite Animal: Dogs - Children's Book Review

Learn all about dogs in this informational picture book. Kids ages 4-8 will enjoy learning about dogs through beautiful photos, engaging text and fun questions to test comprehension throughout the book.

I enjoyed this book well enough. The language is suited for a young audience and it does contain a good deal of information. I'm not, however convinced that a four year old could bear to sit through this book. The images of beautiful dogs, however may keep one interested.

I like that the book offers more than information but also interaction. There are pages where you are encouraged to answer questions about information on previous pages.



The book would be a great way to introduce your child to dogs before you bring one into your home. It offers information on understanding a dogs personality and body movements. It lets you know that a dog showing teeth is an angry dog while a dog with a wagging tail is happy, something young children may not understand.

Pick up your own informative copy from Amazon for $2.99 for a Kindle edition HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment