Friday, December 12, 2014

K-Y® Teasing Touch™ Vibrator Review

My Instagram
Explore and experiment with the K-Y® Teasing Touch™. This vibrator is perfect for couples seeking to begin a journey to enhance sexual intimacy. The K-Y Teasing Touch is elegant and ultra-discreet, but comes with a multitude of pulsating vibrations. Our pocket Teasing Touch delivers 5 thrilling vibration speeds and patterns directly where you want it. 
My Instagram

Indulge in pin point stimulation by caressing the soft touch head of the bullet on and around your clitoris. Explore further with the increasing speeds and different sensual pulse patterns. Together you and your partner can find the perfect combination of adventurous foreplay.
My Instagram

  • Made of body safe materials
  • Soft velvet touch surface for a smooth feel
  • Pin-points stimulation for focused intensity
  • 2 speeds and 3 pulse modes
  • Up to 10 hours of pleasure
  • Whisper quiet for ultimate discretion and uninterrupted pleasure
  • Waterproof so it can be enjoyed in the bath or in the shower
  • Compatible with K-Y Yours + Mine, K-Y Warming Jelly, and K-Y Jelly only
You can really push all the right buttons with a K-Y® Vibrator. K-Y® adult toys and vibrators are designed with you and your partner in mind. Looking to take your intimacy to the next level? Create a sensual experience with enhanced stimulation by bringing K-Y® along for the ride. Bound to satisfy, touch all your secret hot spots with just a touch of a button.

I was floored to receive this sample! Even the opportunity to get it was awesome so thanks Smiley360!

My Smiley Kit contained


  • 1 K-Y® Teasing Touch Vibrator
  • 1 AAA Battery
  • 1 Storage bag 
  • 1 Smiley360 Sharing Guide


My Review

Don't let the small size of this product fool you it is everything you could ever want! There are five settings to help you spice it up in so many ways. While I haven't been able to try this out with my boyfriend, I think we'll both love it, I already know I do!

This intimate massager was designed with women in mind although it is intended for both solo use and with a partner. It is considered a waterproof sex toy and is safe to use in water including in the shower.

The KY® Intimacy Range was designed as an intimate massager line that can be used anywhere on the body. If you are using the massager for stimulation of the genital area, then using a condom is recommended to keep your massager clean and help prevent the spread of bacteria/microorganisms. The massagers can be easily cleaned with soap and warm water in accordance with the instructions in the leaflet.  If you are using a massager on one area of the body, make sure that you clean it properly before you use it on another area of the body.

Many people find using lube with a massager a real revelation. It lets the massager glide over the body - easily giving a more intense feeling. KY Jelly™, Yours +Mine™ and Warming Jelly™ lubricants are perfectly safe to use with all types of massagers and wash off easily with water.

If you're up for something new, try using this to stimulate your nipples while you're significant other stimulates you in a different way. Add some lube and use it on your clit while you're alone. And if you're feeling really kinky, use lube and try something new on your ass, one of my favorites. ;)

I'm a member of Smiley360.com, where I qualify to try brands for free in exchange for sharing my authentic feedback. This was a sample that I received from smiley360. These samples were given to me for free so that I might review them the opinions I share here are 100% my own. Join me on Smiley360.

No comments:

Post a Comment