Friday, December 5, 2014

Youth Express Eye Serum and Eye Gel Review


My Instagram
InstaNatural’s Youth Express Eye Serum is a highly concentrated blend of invigorating ingredients designed to restore a youthful appearance to the eye area. Our serum contains an advanced Peptide Complex - along with Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins C and E - which help to deliver exceptional results to the under eye area, resulting in a decreased appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.

Key Ingredients:

My Instagram
  • Vitamin C
  • Plant Stem Cells
  • Astaxanthin
  • Kojic Acid
  • Passionflower
  • Caffeine
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Niacinamide
  • Matrixyl 3000

My Review of the InstaNatural Eye Serum


This product has a purpose and that purpose is to renew the look of your skin. Taking away years of skin damage due to the sun or just age. The InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum is a great product. It is easy to use and it makes my skin look and feel refreshed and renewed.

I was surprised by the bright orange color of this product but amazed at how well it works!

My Review of the  InstaNatural Eye Gel

My Instagram

I have dark circles under my eyes that no matter how much sleep I get, will not go away. I was very excited to try this product but also a bit skeptical.

After using this product for about a month, I didn't really see a change in my dark circles, maybe I was skeptical for the right reasons. Overall however, the skin on my face is smoother and the tone seems more even.

Scent is very important to me and this product smells like fresh cucumbers. which isn't horrible and makes me think of a spa. Not bad for a daily routine. Also, because it has a gel consistency, it can feel a little sticky and take a few minutes to feel absorbed and dry.

The thick gel is always cold when it goes on even when kept in a warm area. The cold feeling helps with puffiness around the eyes and can reduce swelling.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and
believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment