Monday, December 15, 2014

La Deessa 20% Vitamin C Premium Anti-Aging Elixir Review


My Instagram
Premium Anti-Aging Elixir
  • Made in the USA in a state-of-the-art, FDA regulated laboratory
  • 98% Natural
  • 72% Organic
  • Vegan (plant-derived)
  • Alcohol Free
  • Filler Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Sulfate Free
  • Phthalates Free
  • Never Tested on Animals
  • One year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Check out La Deessa's ingredients page HERE for a full list of ingredients and descriptions.

The first time I tried La Deessa's Premium Anti-Aging Elixir, I was skeptical, as I am with any new product. I opened the bottle and smelled it but all I smelled was  a bitter aloe or witch hazel scent, nothing bad. I used the dropper to add a few drops to my face and rubbed it in. As it dried I could feel my face getting tighter. It was pretty impressive. I love when a product works so quickly and it's so noticeable!

I think I was expecting a serum so the flowing liquid in the bottle was a bit shocking not that it took anything away from how well it worked!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment