Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Organic Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails - Review


Pure Body Naturals Argan Oil - Amazon
My Instagram
  • One ingredient - Pure argan oil
    • Pure USDA & ECO Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
    • No additives or fillers
    • All natural, unrefined, imported directly from Morocco
  • Moisturizer for vibrant skin hair and nails
    • For all skin and hair types
    • Use with damaged, frizzy, split or brittle hair to revitalize your hair leaving it soft, shiny, and revitalized
    • Use on skin to enrich and keep healthy skin tones
    • Use on face for moisturizing and hydration leaving your face rejuvenated and vibrant. 
  • Superior quality
    • Pure argan oil is produced using only the best methods in the industry 
  • Multipurpose
    • Use on hair, skin, and nails

The Essential Product for Keeping Your Body Radiant by Restoring Hair, Skin, Nails with Our Pure Argan Oil.

  • Revitalized, repaired, and radiant hair
  • Moisturized hydrated beautiful skin
  • Strong and healthy nails
  • Treating dry and dehydrated skin, eczema
  • Reduce symptoms of aging like wrinkles and puffiness
  • An all-round healthy beautiful attractive glow



My Review

My Instagram
I have been using Argan oil in my hair for more than a year now and have recommended it to many people. I love what it does for my hair. I apply a quarter sized amount to my hair after each shower and when I wake up my hair is soft. How easy?!


I have been using Ogx Extra Penetrating Oil for dry and coarse hair. I love how it smells the most and I never need to wear perfume because my hair always smells so great! I think that's my main qualm with the Pure Body Naturals Pure Argan oil, it doesn't smell good. It actually smells kind of bad. While it works amazingly, it just doesn't have that same delicious smell.

The winter always seems to be the time when my hair and skin are the driest. I have naturally wavy hair that can never be hydrated enough though. By using Argan oil products I have noticed less frizz and my hair isn't being weighed down with all kinds of products.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment